Bodmin Anglers Association is a game fishing club to provide reasonably priced fishing on the river Camel for the benefit of local anglers.
The club has been providing fishing for local anglers and visitors for over 60 years.
We provide game fishing for salmon and sea trout by means of annual club membership or by the sale of day tickets.
We have many miles of fishing on the lower, middle and upper reaches of The River Camel.
We also have fishing on our sister River Fowey
You will find a lot of information on this site, not limited to -
- Information about the Club
- Maps of our water
- The rules of the Club
- The rules of, and information about, the River Associations we belong to
- Reports from the riverbank
- Information on how to join our Club
- Information on how to buy Day & Week Tickets